0203 488 7193

Mon-Fri, 9am - 5:30pm, local rate & mobile friendly

Get a free quote

Liability Insurance 

  • Policy is designed to meet the needs of larger, more complex businesses and is available for over 400 trade types
  • Choose from £1m, £2m, £5m or £10m cover limits to suit your business needs
  • Public liability insurance, protecting you and your business should a member of the public sue after an injury due to your negligence
  • Employers' liability insurance protecting you in the event that one of your employees is injured or becomes ill due to the work they do for you and decides to make a claim against you
  • Option to add more than one trade/profession to your policy


Public liability insurance protects businesses and self-employed professionals if a member of the public suffers a bodily injury or if any of their property is damaged because of your business.


Shop insurance cover is a special type of business insurance tailored to the needs of retail stores. Whether you’re running a small grocery store, a fashion outlet, or a large supermarket, a shop insurance policy provides all of the protections you need under a single umbrella policy. 


Business insurance covers your business from unexpected losses e.g. if your equipment is stolen or you make a mistake and your clients decide to sue. As a business owner, self-employed consultant or a freelancer you need to factor certain risks in your day-to-day work..

Do I need business insurance?

The type of business insurance you need depends on many factors e.g. the activities your company undertakes, any previous claims, the size of your company and if you aren't working alone you may need employers liability insurance. It doesn't matter if you work from home, in a busy office, sell products online or offer your services face-to-face, there are risks associated with every type of business. Mistakes can happen, equipment might get damaged and clients can accuse you of negligence.

Small businesses often aren't prepared for large, unexpected expenses due to a claim, so it's important to have the right insurance in place. If you're self-employed and something goes wrong, you'll be the one responsible for footing the bill.

At Capital Insurance, we can cover the majority of risks associated with your business. So, instead of worrying about what might go wrong, you can concentrate on building your business.

We also offer:

SMALL BUSINESS INSURANCE Bespoke cover for businesses bringing together a range of the covers in a single policy

Bespoke cover for businesses bringing together a range of the covers in a single policy.

As a landlord, you need to protect your financial well-being against the risk of damage to your property.

Cover for your business equipment, any business interruption, premises, stock and more.

 If you make a living from commercial property, you need to make sure that your properties are protected.


© Copyright. 2021 All rights reserved.

Capital Indemnity Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (936947)